Shree Gavisiddheshwara College of Nursing, Koppal
The Shree Gavisiddheshwara College of Nursing, Koppal was established in the year 2020 under the auspice of Shree Gavisiddheshwara Vidya Vardak Trust with the support and blessings of Sri Ma Ni Pra Swa Jagadguru Gavisiddheshwara Mahaswamiji Samsthan Gavimath Koppal. It is one of the prominent and leading nursing Institute in Karnataka, set with high standards and values to learn and practice Nursing with a pure vision. The Institute is legend towards brilliance under the able leadership & patronage of His Holiness Abhinava Sri. Gavisiddshwara Mahaswamiji.
Sri Gavimath, Koppal. Dr. R Maregouda, Secretary. At this Institute we offer Basic B.Sc. (Nursing). This programmes is recognized by Government of Karnataka, approved by Karnataka State Nursing Council Bengaluru and affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru.
This Institute has gone through a massive transformation since its establishment and has become a most culturally diverse Institute in Northern Karnataka. The Institute delivers leadership for education of Nurses at the undergraduate level within an assimilated, dynamic & varied health care system meeting strict education standards and policies set by apex bodies.
This institute provides qualified and experienced staff and also provide good Library, clinical & Lab facilities. We are affiliated hospital namely K S Multispecialty Hospital and District Hospital Koppal. We encourage students for co-curriculum activities. This institute established SNA unit.
As an aspiring Institution it is constantly positioned on the top with a reimagined undergraduate curriculum cutting edge facilities and services, stirring academics and exciting campus life. It is a place where Nursing students can achieve extensively recognised and respected qualification. Through this distinctive academic’s experience student develop exceedingly valuable leadership skills like global citizenship, intercultural intelligence, personal and social responsibility.
Our vision is to pursue excellence in preparing quality nursing personnel in education and healthcare
Shree Gavisiddheshwara college of nursing encirclements to prepare competent nursing professionals by liberal education, clinical reasoning, safe patient care and committed to social justice.
The Nursing Programs pursue to:
• Develop capable and service-oriented nursing graduates who uphold values of truth, integrity and peace.
• To support, promote and undertake the advancement of academic education that invoke personality development, social involvement and are responsive to national and international healthcare standards.
• Generate significant research programs which contribute to technologically-advanced nursing education.
The college of nursing believe that
• the nursing profession makes a vital provision to society, education and mankind and is best conducted in an institution of higher learning.
• Nursing Education takes place through a process of planned teaching and learning and this education prepares the student nurse for professional practice and leadership roles within an ever changing health care industry
• Professional nurses contribute to the nursing research, work toward continued improvement & growth and development of nursing field
SCOPE OF NURSING EDUCATION/CARRIER OPPORTUNITY
There is a speedy transformation happening in health care industry to provide optimum quality and excellence care leading to enhanced health outcomes and nurses play a substantial role.
Graduate Nurse has an abundant opportunity to work as a bedside Nurse, Nurse Counsellors, Community health officer, nurse practionars, Nurse supervisor, Nurse educator, Nurse Administrator, Nurse academic, School Health Nurse, Public Health Nurse, Industrial Nurse, nurse researcher, nurse research assistant, Air Hostess (N), Military nurse, Railway nurse, Health Educator, Long care home nurse, Nurse Advocate, Advanced nurse Practitioner in Public and private sectors and can also work within the legally recognized scope of nursing practice throughout the world. Graduate nurse can work not only in India but also anywhere in the world.
AV Aids Room